Saturday, February 18, 2006

I'm convinced...

...that my middle school is possessed by evil spirits. Just today I read how a small group of six girls called "the Rooks" have plotted to kill the assistant principle with rat poison, or by luring her into the woods to beat her to death. Times sure have changed since I went there, from1981-1983. We did have some noticeable pathologies, mostly girls, however. One girl, Rose, had a total freak-out attack one day and started crying and manifesting. She was sure her friend was going to die or be killed. I was part of a class called GATE, where we talked and talked and talked about I still don't know what, and some people did wierd things in that class to get attention. Two of my classmates died, Chris and Christie, and one teacher had a special discussion of it and drew the connection between their names, Christ. I wasn't listening until she said that, so I'm not sure what she was trying to say. Most of my time was spent sitting at the big round table in the back of class and scrubbing dandruff out onto my Peechee folder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home