Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ebay

So I sold like $1,000 worth of junk on eBay this week and it's all going away, including my awesome subwoofer and my killer backpack, which my mom paid $300 for 8 years ago on my birthday. Sorry, mom, it's gotta go. I'm also selling my V-Amp II for pennies on the dollar. Now there's a gadget! Hundreds of sounds for your guitar so you can sound real cool when you're playing in a band, which I don't do anymore. Plus it looks cool. (By the way, you're welcome to check out any of my auctions and bid) I had so much junk that people wanted, alarm crap from the last 7 years piled up in boxes. I arranged it all in groups and took pictures and people bid like thirty, forty bucks for them. eBay rules! I've tried to buy off eBay, but I always lose in the last second.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home