Saturday, July 01, 2006

My New Honda Elephant

At least, that's the custom license plate I'm getting.


And this is what I want to do to it....


I almost bought an orange one from the dealer, but it was rough inside, and the salesman was a boner. These guys are all the same. They know nothing about the car they've been selling for three years. They can't answer one question, everything's in the paperwork back in my office, we'll check that out when we get back. It's just a car, man. Let's talk numbers.

The Silver one I had to drive to the 'Springs for, but it was worth the trip. I met a nice young couple and saw their magnificient house and she was hard pressed to let the new car go and settle for their Honda Civic 4wd wagons, both 15 years old.

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that car...

just a random comment from a random blog reader

 

Post a Comment

<< Home