Saturday, September 02, 2006

PICS, pics, pics

Lot's of totally random pictures.

Sisters, Oregon. Second stop on my way to P-Town.
Random pics of Sisters I took today. I'm a crappy photographer, I admit.

Chad, my host, toils at Sisters Coffee.










Left: is a '46 Willy's, which is the jeep my brother always wanted to build. So here's one already built to the hilt, parked by Mar-Val.

Below: A fox we trapped.









Above: Brett Waddle's Bronco - I rock-crawled this baby in Sierra Trek, it's the sweetest-assed Bronco ever! Check out the article.

This is Joe, my little bro, and his sweet jet. He just got captain so he can finally tell people what to do.

The Verb in Brooklyn, NY, where I hung out and wrote a lot of stuff. You can feel safer there than at alt.coffee in my opinion. The Verb is featured in my story New York Moses.










Skunk we trapped - any questions as to why the plastic?
Pagosa Springs, Co. Non-gay public baths are fun (Not that I've tried the other). They had 18 baths, all ranging from 80 to 112 degrees (the Lobster Pot).

2 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Medio Pomelo said...

If only all my wishes were fulfilled this quickly!! :))) Thanks for posting these pics! And why the plastic???

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Steve Sheppard said...

If you click on the pic you'll see where the skunk sprayed at me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home